Simon Avey


Simon Avey spent almost 4 weeks in the hospital. Click HERE for a recap of the beginning of this journey. Then skim over the rest of the posts and see how God has blessed Simon. This blog is for family and friends who have been praying faithfully for Simon.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Great Visit

Sandi and I visited Simon last night in the Cariac unit. Apparently he has had no more SVT episodes. I'm not sure when they will let him come home but I suspect that if nothing new develops, it will be soon.

Simon looks really good. You would never know that he has a genetic dissorder that can be life threatening if not caught early. I'm sure that Dean and Summer are looking forward to getting him home but with considerable concern that they can care for Simon. I guess it's a matter of confidence. It will come in time, but not easily.

I'm on my way to Maryland for a pastors retreat. I really look forward to being at a retreat with friends for a few days. Many have come by my office or stopped me to pray with me and for Simon. The Body of Christ is a wonderful thing!

Tom

[Posted from my cell phone]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise God for the good news about Simon!! Will continue to pray for his going home with family and his continued recovery!

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home