Simon Avey


Simon Avey spent almost 4 weeks in the hospital. Click HERE for a recap of the beginning of this journey. Then skim over the rest of the posts and see how God has blessed Simon. This blog is for family and friends who have been praying faithfully for Simon.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Detail

One small prayer request. Dean and Summer have been staying at the
McDonald house in the Riley Hospital building. It is on a night-by-night
basis and they never know if they will get it until early evening.

There is also a McDonald house in a different building that is more
long-term. They are on the list for a room. They have plenty of options
to stay with family and friends in the greater Indy area but it would be
better to be close.

Pray that they are approved for the longer-term McDonalds house.

Tom
___
Sent from my cell phone

5 Comments:

Blogger jilandrich said...

We will be praying for this. It's so good to hear that Simon is responding well to less meds! Let us know if you need anything.

Love, Jil and Rich

1:28 PM  
Blogger jilandrich said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Tison's are all praying. It was so sweet to listen to Tobi in Sunday school "I want to pray for my baby brother. We are going to go see my mommy and daddy today. They are with my baby brother. He is sick and we are going to see my mommy and daddy today..." She was(and is) so precious. We enjoy having her in Sunday School. Thanks so much for the updates. It is so awesome to see what God is doing daily.
In His Love, Jeanne

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am a friend of brooke's and i just wanted to let you guys know that i am praying for little simon! i believe that God has some big things in store and am asking that He is near and that He pours out grace to be at peace in the midst of all of this.

blessings on you all!

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi you guys, wow, I just found out last week that you had a third, and now this to deal with. I'm sending love your way. My father is at a counseling conference in Indy right now. I have put a call in to him to see if an announcement can be made that the two of you need a place to stay close to the hospital. Ed has given my your numbers and I will call if anything opens up. Love you both.
Leah C.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home