Simon Avey


Simon Avey spent almost 4 weeks in the hospital. Click HERE for a recap of the beginning of this journey. Then skim over the rest of the posts and see how God has blessed Simon. This blog is for family and friends who have been praying faithfully for Simon.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Monday morning prayer

If you read this on Monday morning, please pray for Simon's biopsy surgery to happen at 9:00 this morning. We are glad that this can be done early in the week in the hopes that he will recover quickly and can come home this weekend. He is getting a skin and muscle biopsy to help further diagnose his condition.

Thanks for praying.

[Posted from my cell phone]

1 Comments:

Blogger being Kandice... said...

May God continue to comfort you. I praise Him for giving you the test results. I know that the answers weren't the ones that I was hoping for, but God's hand is obviously over your little Simon. I will continue to pray for a speedy recovery. If God could bring his heart up to full functioning, I am confident that he can heal the issues that aren't allowing him to feed himself. May the peace of God be over you and your family and fill that little room at Riley. Stay strong. I love you guys.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home